Phone calls are important drivers of sales and business-to-customer interactions. National and international toll-free numbers are indispensable assets to a business. Toll-free numbers are very common and have proven successful by providing customers and others with a free and convenient way to contact businesses. Typically, these numbers are used for direct access to sales, customer service and technical support departments.
Over the years, toll-free numbers have evolved from simply being a cost-free way of connecting consumers with businesses and organizations. Today, these numbers have a critical and strategic business function in that they provide a trusted connection between business and consumers, create branded interactions with customers, and add credibility to even small organizations. In addition, calls made to toll-free numbers that are used in branding, marketing and other campaigns are easily tracked, allowing businesses to gather important marketing analytics and gain insight into their visibility, customer base, call volumes, trends and patterns.
We provide premium quality global voice origination services combined with the largest international coverage of local, national, mobile and toll-free virtual numbers. Virtual numbers are readily available in our stock and may be immediately activated by using our web portal or via the API. Some key reasons to buy virtual numbers from the voice solutions:
- We provide the largest coverage of local, mobile, national and toll-free virtual numbers. Currently we cover 79 countries and 3653 area codes worldwide.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by the voice solutions.
- Licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services. The voice solutions offers both flat-rate and metered voice channels to suit your inbound calling patterns.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations.
- Our private global network is designed to support billions of minutes per day with full geo-redundant capabilities, automated quality and abuse monitoring, and sophisticated routing and reporting systems, all backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Over 1,000 telecom companies worldwide rely on our services, including Tier 1 Carriers, Mobile, ILD, ITSP, Call Center, Calling Card and Conference operators.
Our cloud technology, combined with traditional telephony infrastructure allows you to control and direct calls made to your Toll-Free Numbers by using our web-based, simple to use online tools. For example:
- Incoming calls to Toll-Free Numbers may be forwarded to your own network using VoIP or TDM, over the public internet or via a direct peering. In addition, calls made to your virtual Toll-Free Numbers may be forwarded to landlines or mobile phones anywhere in the world, at low pay-per-minute rates.
- Toll-Free Numbers can be used with our advanced cloud-based phone system, offering full PBX features such as voice menus, call recording, voice mail, call center and conferencing. Toll-Free numbers are compatible with any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or our dedicated mobile app.
Toll-free Number Coverage
Bosnia And Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis.
Choosing an international toll-free service provider is a critical business decision. The voice solutions offers toll-free numbers in 61 countries, with our coverage being constantly expanded.
Our highly reliable voice services are delivered over a secure, private, state-of-the-art intercontinental backbone with full geo-redundant capabilities, backed by a Network Operations and Customer Support Center operating on a 24/7/365 basis. In addition, the voice solutions offers direct peering and interconnection via VoIP or TDM. This enables our customers to maintain complete control of call termination options and the delivery of inbound calls, resulting in optimum quality, security, management, and performance of end-to-end voice services.
As the provider of the largest selection of toll-free, local, mobile and national DID numbers, the voice solutions is uniquely positioned to offer high quality and innovative inbound global voice services, all while delivering superior value to our customers.